The professional staff at Reindeer Graphics has an educational background (and advanced degrees) in computer science, physics, materials science, biomedical engineering, and other related fields, and practical experience in both industry and university research. Combined, we have over 70+ years of experience in solving engineering problems related to imaging and imaging systems, as well as teaching basic image analysis skills to technical personnel.
Our software is running in systems ranging from optical, electron, and atomic force microscopes to satellites, radars, and fingerprint labs. We've worked on custom inspection solutions for assembly lines, semiconductor manufacture, and drug testing. We provide custom solutions for desktop, distributed, and embedded environments. Our hallmarks of design are modularity and portability.
The Reindeer Graphics staff are also instructors at the acclaimed Computer- Assisted Image Analysis and Measurement Workshop, led by Dr. John C. Russ. This course has been taught in the United States and Europe for over 20 years to over 3000 students.
We are available to provide services to your company and/or lab in the following areas:
• Automation of image acquisition and analysis
• Design of inspection and acquisition apparation
• Custom modular, cross-platform software for image analysis
• Expert systems for image analysis and pattern recognition
• Forensic image analysis for stills, video, and latents
• On-site training for technical staff
• Expert witness services